What If We'Ve Been Wrong ? by Beatley , TerryRegular price $ 21.99
Experience this compelling, true story of one doctor, who deceived American judges, legislators, doctors, clergy, and millions of mothers and fathers with the lie that abortion is "women's healthcare"...and one woman determined to fulfill the promise she made him: to teach Americans the truth of what he did and deliver the doctor’s personal parting message until hearts change and Roe v Wade is overturned.
You won’t be able to put this book down!
In a small apartment in Manhattan, New York, Dr. Bernard Nathanson, the terminally ill cofounder of America’s abortion industry who had trained Planned Parenthood doctors, revealed to Terry:
- A pathway to healing for those exploited by the lies of abortion
- Confirmation of a racist population-control plan
- A deadly political maneuver called the “Catholic Strategy”
- The profound loss of parental rights due to the fabrication of minors’ reproductive rights
- The text from Norma McCorvey’s (Roe) 2003 affidavit petitioning the US Supreme Court to reverse the 1973 Roe v Wade decision
- An easy-to-understand legal analysis of the six erroneous assumptions the US Supreme Court justices made in the 1973 Roe v Wade decision by McCorvey’s attorneys
- Many resource references to organizations