Love in RecoveryRegular price $ 17.95
Love in Recovery is shame-free essential reading for Catholic women who want real answers about how to handle sexual desire and addiction to pornography and masturbation.
Rachael Killackey, founder and executive director of Magdala Ministries—an organization that helps women heal from sexual addiction—shares her personal story as she helps you to overcome your dependency, be free from shame, and live in hope.
In this much-needed and practical resource, Killackey offers compassionate, down-to-earth advice and identifies the gateways to pornography addiction, its complexities, and the path to healing. You will learn that you can:
- understand that your first exposure to porn was not your fault;
- forgive yourself;
- be honest with the Lord through the Sacrament of Confession;
- seek accountability and help in a group setting and professional, counseling or spiritual direction, if needed;
- replace old habits of lust with new ways to love; and
- share your story for the sake of freeing others.
Love in Recovery is also the perfect resource for those working to minister to sexually broken women.