Overcoming Sinful AngerRegular price $ 11.95
In these pages, the wise Fr. Morrow shows you how to pull the rug out from beneath your anger and reclaim a life of peace and grace. You’ll come to understand the root causes of angry behavior, ways to heal painful memories, and how to deal well with your hurts and humiliations.
You’re not likely to overcome blowups and anxiety through willpower alone. You need tools that help you cultivate the habits that lead to virtuous action. You’ll discover here simple ways to influence your behavior, control your impulses, and rebuild tattered relationships.
When you follow the simple advice offered in these pages, you’ll be surprised at how quickly you’re giving up all desire for revenge, forgiving those who hurt you, and finding peace in your life. You’ll also learn:
- The difference between righteous and sinful anger.
- Why saying "Well, that’s just the way I am” could cost you your soul.
- The three root causes of every angry outburst.
- The five stages of healing hurtful memories.
- How to discipline an angry child.
- The three actions every Christian MUST take to overcome sinful anger.