St. Martin of Tours and Jesus Mini PuzzleRegular price $ 5.50
St. Martin of Tours was a 4th century Roman soldier that cut his cloak in half to give to a freezing beggar. That night, St. Martin had a dream that Jesus was wearing the half of the cloak he had given to the beggar.
- Puzzles are excellent development tools that teach concentration, hand-eye coordination, memory, and shape recognition- and they’re fun!
- Our adorable “mini” puzzles are a fun, beautiful and affordable way to work on developmental skills while learning about the faith.
- Each finished puzzle is 8” x 8” square, and comes packed in an adorable cube box- perfect for gifting and storage too!
- Warning: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years old.
- Puzzle boards are made using 100% recycled materials, and vibrant non-toxic inks.