Inspired by Mary Immaculate, who was officially declared the patroness of the United States in 1847, for more than 150 years Catholics throughout the land have placed themselves and all their hopes, dreams and concerns under the special patronage of the holy Mother of God.
With the USA Rosary, we hope Americans far and wide will be strengthened in their resolve as faithful followers of Jesus, while praying a rosary for the United States.
- Materials: Antique silver & bronze plated medals with Silver plated components
- Crucifix: Antique silver finish with red and blue enamel on the front of the Crucifix, with a portion of the Pledge Of Allegiance, “One Nation Under God”, inscribed on the reverse side.
- Rosary Center: Antique silver finish, presents an image of Our Lady, with a map of the U.S. The reverse side presents an inscription of Psalm 33:12.
- Pater "Our Father/Glory" Beads: 8x6 mm antique silver Miraculous Medal beads
- Ave / "Hail Mary" Beads: 8x6 mm in antique bronze featuring the initials of each of the 50 states of the USA
Silver plated Ghirelli brand plate signifies your rosary is 100% made in Italy with one-of-a-kind Ghirelli craftsmanship.