St. Martin de Porres and St. Rose Mini PuzzleRegular price $ 5.50
St. Martin de Porres and St. Rose of Lima, two great Saints from Peru! St. Martin was a 17th century Dominican brother from Lima, Peru. He was known for his great humility, holiness, and healing abilities. St. Rose was a 17th century Third Order Dominican from Peru. Rose helped support her family and the poor through her work as an embroiderer and florist.
- Puzzles are excellent development tools that teach concentration, hand-eye coordination, memory, and shape recognition- and they’re fun!
- Our adorable “mini” puzzles are a fun, beautiful and affordable way to work on developmental skills while learning about the faith.
- Each finished puzzle is 8” x 8” square, and comes packed in an adorable cube box- perfect for gifting and storage too!
- Warning: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years old.
- Puzzle boards are made using 100% recycled materials, and vibrant non-toxic inks.