A Pocket Guide to Sacramental ReconciliationRegular price $ 5.99
In full-color illustrations and crisp dialogue, charming Catholic friends Fulton and Cynthia will help you learn about the immense gift to mankind that is the Sacrament of Reconciliation. From learning the difference between mortal and venial sin (and how to avoid them!) to how to prepare to make a good Confession, to what it means to receive the power of God’s healing love, grace, and mercy, this entertaining book will make you understand and appreciate this sacrament like never before.
Other features include:
- A prayer to pray before confession
- The steps to making a fruitful sacramental Confession
- Common questions and answers about the sacrament
- Lists of Seven Capital Sins and Seven Capital Virtues
- The Two Great Commandments of Love
- Catechism of the Catholic Church references for further reflection
Also contained is a complete Examination of Conscience for ongoing use. A Pocket Guide to Sacramental Confession is an ideal gift for classes and all the children and families in your network.