Praying the Rosary with St Josemaria EscrivaRegular price $ 2.00
This short booklet features meditations by St. Josemaria Escriva on the twenty mysteries of the Rosary. It is a great resource for teaching others to pray the Rosary in private, as a family, in a small group, or as a parish.
Features of this book:
- A visual diagram of a rosary, indicating which prayers are said on which beads;
- An explanation of the Crucifix and beads;
- The order of the Mysteries;
- Brief meditations on each of the Mysteries;
- The text of the prayers;
- The Litany to the Blessed Virgin Mary (the Litany of Loreto), which may be said at the conclusion of the Rosary;
- Biblical references relevant to each Mystery; and
- An illustration for each Mystery.
St. Josemaria Escriva was born in Spain in 1902 and was ordained a priest in 1926. In 1928, he received the divine inspiration to found Opus Dei, a Catholic organization of lay people and priests who try to grow close to God through their ordinary lives. St. Josemaria died in 1975 and was canonized by Pope John Paul II in 2002.