The Visitation Mini PuzzleRegular price $ 5.50
The Visitation of Mary to her cousin Elizabeth! Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth in the country. When she arrived, Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit and the baby in her womb (Jesus' cousin John the Baptist) leaped in her womb. Elizabeth exclaimed, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!".
- Puzzles are excellent development tools that teach concentration, hand-eye coordination, memory, and shape recognition- and they’re fun!
- Our adorable “mini” puzzles are a fun, beautiful and affordable way to work on developmental skills while learning about the faith.
- Each finished puzzle is 8” x 8” square, and comes packed in an adorable cube box- perfect for gifting and storage too!
- Warning: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years old.
- Puzzle boards are made using 100% recycled materials, and vibrant non-toxic inks.