St. Cecilia Yu and St. Paul Hasang Mini PuzzleRegular price $ 5.50
In 1984 St. Pope John Paul II canonized 103 Korean Martyrs, most of whom were lay people that had been killed during an 18th century persecution of Christians. Both St. Cecilia Yu and St. Paul Chong Hasang, who were mother and son, were martyred for not renouncing their faith.
- Puzzles are excellent development tools that teach concentration, hand-eye coordination, memory, and shape recognition- and they’re fun!
- Our adorable “mini” puzzles are a fun, beautiful and affordable way to work on developmental skills while learning about the faith.
- Each finished puzzle is 8” x 8” square, and comes packed in an adorable cube box- perfect for gifting and storage too!
- Warning: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years old.
- Puzzle boards are made using 100% recycled materials, and vibrant non-toxic inks.